The Cromer Law Group PLLC: Changes in familial situations are inevitable during divorce or support proceedings. Whether a job status changes or a family must move, revisiting and modifying existing family court orders may be necessary. The lawyers at The Cromer Law Group PLLC, offer guidance resolving post-judgment modifications in southeastern Michigan. We have significant legal experience as family law trial attorneys. Our lawyers are skilled advocates for our clients and work aggressively to resolve family disputes in your favor.
As an experienced family law attorney, we are able to provide clients with personalized representation and fierce advocacy to ensure clients’ rights are protected in post-judgment disputes. We handle cases involving various post-judgment issues, such as the following:
• Modification of child support – a change of circumstances, such as loss of a job, realizing new income, or promotion may require a change in child support orders;
• Modification of custody – abuse or other factors may require the court to re-evaluate custody decisions of the past and potentially change joint custody to sole custody or sole to joint custody;
• Modification of parenting time – parenting time may necessitate an increase or decrease when children mature, a parent’s work schedule changes, or his or her ability to care for the child changes;
• Moving out of state – if a parent chooses to move out of state or more than 100 miles from his or her current location, court permission is required; if permission is granted, joint custody, parenting time, and other concerns may need to be addressed;
• Modification of spousal support – once an individual returns to the workforce, or has an increase in income or a significant decrease in income, alimony/spousal support may require increase or reduction;
• Modification of property division and divorce decrees – full disclosure is necessary when resolving marital division of assets; if an individual fraudulently fails to disclose certain separate or marital assets, the divorce settlement may be re-evaluated by a judge to ensure fair property division.
The attorneys at The Cromer Law Group, PLLC, proudly represent clients throughout Michigan, including the greater Detroit metro area. To contact a lawyer at our firm to discuss a post-judgment modification of a court order or related divorce or family law matter, please call (248) 809-6790 (day) or (313) 213-5875 (24 hours) to set up a consultation that may be flexible with your evening and/or weekend schedule. You may also contact us by email.
The attorneys at The Cromer Law Group, PLLC proudly represent Divorce, Criminal, Civil, Family, Business, Personal Injury and Wrongful Death, Police Brutality, and Employment clients from the following areas: Detroit, Southfield, Farmington Hills, Lathrup Village, Pontiac, Troy, Ferndale, Warren, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Lansing, Port Huron, Oak Park, Redford, Grosse Pointe, Battle Creek, Kalamazoo, Bloomfield Hills, West Bloomfield, Rochester, Auburn Hills, Clarkston, Birmingham, Novi, Flint, Ann Arbor, Mt. Clemens, Livonia, St. Clair Shores, Flint, Saginaw, Jackson, Inkster, Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, including all persons residing in Wayne County, Oakland County, Macomb County, Wastenaw County, Gennesee County, Monroe County, Ingham County, Jackson County, St. Clair County, Saginaw County, Livingston County, Lenawaee County and all other Michigan counties.
You can also find The Cromer Law Group, PLLC under the following searches: attorneys in detroit michigan, best lawyers in detroit michigan, top divorce attorneys in detroit, best DWI/OWI lawyers in detroit, southfield criminal lawyers, detroit criminal lawyers, job discrimination lawyers in detroit, breach of contract lawyers in detroit, divorce attorneys in southfield, oakland county divorce lawyers, macomb county divorce attorneys, best wayne county lawyers, top african american lawyers in detroit, best black criminal attorneys, drug lawyers in detroit, top drug attorneys in michigan, illegal search and seizure lawyers in michigan, illegal arrest attorneys in detroit, child support lawyers in detroit, wrongful death lawyers in detroit, police brutality attorneys in detroit, insurance claim denial lawyers in michigan, civil rights lawyers in detroit, business emergencies attorneys in detroit, DWI attorneys in wayne county, police assault lawyers in detroit, legal separation lawyers in detroit, employment discrimination lawyers in detroit, whistleblower lawyers in detroit michigan, sexual harassment lawyers in michigan, drunk driving lawyers in detroit. For a free consultation, please call our offices today: (248) 809-6790 (office) or (313) 213-5875 (24 hours).
Select Family Law Category